Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre Asks For Release

Featured Replies

I heard one of the espn so called experts say something about Minnesota. Should this become a reality, the Monday Night Football opener is Minnesota vs. Green Bay.....at Green Bay.:eek:

 

I can only imagine the uproar of the fans in Green Bay if they let Favre go to another team other than back with the Pack. This was going to be a rough season on Rodgers with expectations anyway imo. Now, if they feel that the Pack front office didn't want Favre? :scared:

 

I just cannot get used to the thought of the image of Brett Favre in another NFL uniform than the Packers, that is just not right.:creepy: Should he go to another team then good luck to him, my favorite all time player. I have to admit though that I would rather see him stay retired than to go to another team.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Favre's destination...

 

- Does the team have a playoff-caliber roster?

- Would Favre have a connection with the coaching staff?

- Is a West Coast offense in place?

 

The answer to those 3 questions are "Yes" if that team is the Tampa Bay Bucs.

 

Or the Green Bay Packers.

If he gets a release they have no say...

 

Why release him? They have the spare $$. I'd keep him and make him sit on the bench rather than letting him play elsewhere for nothing. Either that or trade him and get something...

  • Author
Why release him? They have the spare $$. I'd keep him and make him sit on the bench rather than letting him play elsewhere for nothing. Either that or trade him and get something...

And have all of Green Bay ready to revolt. Remember who really owns that team. The fans...

I could not be more tired of hearing about this debacle....:sleep:

We should start a retirement league, combine all 3 major sport athletes and let them play badminton. Give them something to do.

We should start a retirement league, combine all 3 major sport athletes and let them play badminton. Give them something to do.

 

Can't do that...Tennis players would have a decided advantage. :D

Can't do that...Tennis players would have a decided advantage. :D
We make them, bowl....:sssh:

San Francisco would be a good fit :thumb:

We make them, bowl....:sssh:

 

Bowling was going to be my suggestion....But then, we couldn't let softball girls compete, because of the underhand throw and all. :lol:

I could not be more tired of hearing about this debacle....:sleep:

 

Samsies.

And have all of Green Bay ready to revolt. Remember who really owns that team. The fans...

 

And you don't think releasing him to play for a divisional rival will tick them off?

  • Author
And you don't think releasing him to play for a divisional rival will tick them off?

If he's not the starting QB, you can't keep him in GB. Period...

I really don't want to see him play for another team, but if he does I would love for it to be the Vikings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.