Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre Asks For Release

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What playoff caliber teams need a QB? Im feeling the Ravens or it could just be gas.

Tampa Bay and coach Gruden.

Tampa Bay and coach Gruden.

 

I would love to see him in Tampa Bay but what will they do with the 10 other QBs!

  • Author
Tampa Bay and coach Gruden.

I've heard TB and Minnesota are his desired destinations...

No way they let him go in the division.

I've heard TB and Minnesota are his desired destinations...

 

I would love to see him with Gruden!

  • Author
No way they let him go in the division.

 

If he gets a release they have no say...

If he gets a release they have no say...

 

Talk about an intriguing first Monday night of the season. The NFL is such great drama and reason it is so popular.

I just don't see how he could go to a division rival.

If he did end up with the Bears, I wouldn't root for him at all. I would cease to be a Bear fan for as long as he wore the uniform.

 

Granted, that's not going to happen, but if it did, I would be none too happy. Yes, the Bears don't have a QB and what they do have is goodness awful, but I would have rather have awful than have Favre. Yes, I hate him that much. :lol:

 

With that said, I can only hope Green Bay trades him to an awful team in the AFC, that would be poetic. While both parties deserve blame in how this was handled, Favre retired and has wavered back and forth over the years and put Green Bay through the ringer.

 

I'm glad Green Bay has stood their ground, despite the PR nightmare they are going to face either way this ends.

I agree, Packers are in a no-win situation.

Favre seeks unconditional release from Packers

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Three days after a conference call with Packers team officials in which quarterback Brett Favre emphatically expressed his desire to play in 2008, Favre on Friday formally asked by letter for his unconditional contractual release, sources close to Favre and the team said.

 

The letter was sent by Favre's agent, James "Bus" Cook, via overnight mail on Thursday and arrived at the Packers facility Friday morning.

Favre's destination...

 

- Does the team have a playoff-caliber roster?

- Would Favre have a connection with the coaching staff?

- Is a West Coast offense in place?

 

The answer to those 3 questions are "Yes" if that team is the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.