Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we need to wait for nWo to pick a different player?

 

I'd say yes...

I sent him a PM.

  • Author
I sent him a PM.

Cool

  • Author
What if he wants GT's player?
He's got Brady so he probally won't.
What if he wants GT's player?

 

What if I wanted GT's player?:D

What if I wanted GT's player?:D

S.O.L... :p

S.O.L... :p

 

Good thing I didn't want him...that SOL stuff if bad news.:D

I'll take Hines Ward, WR

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Jones, Felix DAL RB

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Lee Evans - WR - Buff

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Chargers Def

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - Hines Ward, WR Pitt

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - David Garrard QB JAX

 

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - OTC

 

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

 

 

 

Back on track.

  • Author

Round six thread started.

K-Wings select Jerricho Cotchery WR NYJ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.