Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

I have a PAST CHAMPION card I can play.

:ylsuper:

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJs still in our division. I'm safe... :D

 

You're not right throwing him under the bus like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Notice I didn't disagree with you though.:D

Sorry, it usually happens to me when it snakes back to me.

 

You're in trouble. Making the commish mad can lead to suspensions and fines:lol:

Edited by NamecipS
word filter didn't like the word I used

MJs still in our division. I'm safe... :D

 

Man...you are hilarious, lol. And I didn't finish last in our division last year. That went to someone else ^^^^^^^

Man...you are hilarious, lol. And I didn't finish last in our division last year. That went to someone else ^^^^^^^

 

Ummmmm

willis.jpg

MJs still in our division. I'm safe... :D

 

I literally just laughed out loud. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Lee Evans - WR - Buff

 

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Chargers Def

 

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - OTC

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - On Deck

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - In The Hole

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Chargers Def

 

 

Wow, I thought for sure I could get them in the next round. :cry:

Wow, I thought for sure I could get them in the next round. :cry:

 

Defense is a ton of points in this league. I rolled the dice that they would come back around. There are a couple of good bargins but they are about the surest thing on d this coming year. There is one more I thought hard about..

Jonathan Stewart, RB. Carolina

GT, just curious, who did you have rated higher? Eli Manning or David Garrard?

GT, just curious, who did you have rated higher? Eli Manning or David Garrard?

Had them pretty much the same. If I had both to pick from it likely would have been Eli, but not by much. Garrard is a guy that will likely miss a week or two in the season nursing an injury...

Had them pretty much the same. If I had both to pick from it likely would have been Eli, but not by much. Garrard is a guy that will likely miss a week or two in the season nursing an injury...

 

That was my thought process as well. I think Eli has the potential to be a top notch QB, if he can manage to consistently play like he did the final 5 weeks of last season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.