Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

 

Draft link: http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=45477&O=17

 

Rosters Link: http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=45477&O=07&F=0000

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

 

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - OTC

 

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

This is a tough one.......Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

 

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -OTC

 

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Dang it. I wanted Calvin Johnson or Roddy White later on.

Dang it. I wanted Calvin Johnson or Roddy White later on.

 

I will make him trade one of them for Witten. :D

I will make him trade one of them for Witten. :D

 

No thanks. :lol:

Wanted to get one more pick in tonight because I work all day tomorrow. I'll check back in the morning to see if I'm up.

Wanted to get one more pick in tonight because I work all day tomorrow. I'll check back in the morning to see if I'm up.

 

Sorry big guy, but you'll have to wait until around 7pm tonight. I don't have any info with me at work and didn't think I'd be up this soon.

Sorry big guy, but you'll have to wait until around 7pm tonight. I don't have any info with me at work and didn't think I'd be up this soon.

 

Glad I am not the bad guy cause I was probably going to have to wait until about three today to make mine...off to work.

Well I won't be in till late tonight guys but I'll get my pick in tonight if I'm up later.

Sorry big guy, but you'll have to wait until around 7pm tonight. I don't have any info with me at work and didn't think I'd be up this soon.

 

 

 

You need to get your priorities straight.:mad:

You need to get your priorities straight.:mad:

 

Paycheck....free fantasy football.....hmmmm

 

It's tempting, but I think I have to go with the paycheck first:thumb:

You sir are an excellent decision maker:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.