Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

MJ, just so you know, I had 6 WRs that are still on the board rated higher than Chambers, and I did win 10 games last year...:D

 

Well...maybe I made a lil mistake. But I feel like he could explosed on this team. Maybe I am wrong...but I guess we will see.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...maybe I made a lil mistake. But I feel like he could explosed on this team. Maybe I am wrong...but I guess we will see.

 

I think he's a heck of a player and going to have a good season. I just like talking trash, especially when I don't have to worry about playing ya during the season.

I think he's a heck of a player and going to have a good season. I just like talking trash, especially when I don't have to worry about playing ya during the season.

 

Haha...good point. Plus I have a lil liquid courage going right now. I just felt like he had a lot of upside from last year. Could wind up being a great pick, or just a decent one. But with not going again for close to thirty picks...figure it was a decent chance.

 

Hoping Rivers stays healthy and Gates, plus LT open it up more for Chambers...I think it will be good.

Haha...good point. Plus I have a lil liquid courage going right now. I just felt like he had a lot of upside from last year. Could wind up being a great pick, or just a decent one. But with not going again for close to thirty picks...figure it was a decent chance.

 

Hoping Rivers stays healthy and Gates, plus LT open it up more for Chambers...I think it will be good.

 

You and me both...:D

You and me both...:D

 

Haha...my man.

 

I know GT and NamecipS aren't on right now, but as long as they aren't talking about how bad my picks are...then I am doing alright.

RP...I know, I am just a lil nervous about him. And HB20, I had a few guys above him too but I thought this might be a lil chance I could take and hopefully it will pay off pretty good. I have another WR I would like to get, but who knows if he will still be there with my next pick.

 

Chambers will be competing with Jackson and Gates for catches, but he's a very good WR so he might get to the 1,000 yard mark. You just better hope LT and Gates don't take away his scoring opportunities.

Haha...knew you would take him, lol. But I would agree with you...probably the best available.

 

I had to choose between him and Garrard and Garrard is in a run happy offense...

 

Eli looked great in the playoffs. Here's to hoping that carries over.

Chambers will be competing with Jackson and Gates for catches, but he's a very good WR so he might get to the 1,000 yard mark. You just better hope LT and Gates don't take away his scoring opportunities.

 

Yeah, I just thought he would be the big play guy...and I Kinda like that. I belive I may have a sleeper for my third WR...so we will see when that comes.

 

And I agree with you about Eli over Garrad

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

 

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

 

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - OTC

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - On Deck

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - In the hole

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

Haha...my man.

 

I know GT and NamecipS aren't on right now, but as long as they aren't talking about how bad my picks are...then I am doing alright.

 

:laugh:

 

I'll let GT have this one. If I were you, I'd worry about Cdirty too. Although he's been a little quiet so far this year.

Hooligans select......CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!!!!!!!!

 

Chris Cooley TE Wash

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

 

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

 

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

 

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC

 

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - On Deck

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - In The Hole

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

:laugh:

 

I'll let GT have this one. If I were you, I'd worry about Cdirty too. Although he's been a little quiet so far this year.

 

Man...I gotta worry about everyone in our division. We easily have the toughest one out of the two confernces...no doubt about it.

We easily have the toughest one out of the two confernces...no doubt about it.

 

Let it go AR and HB:lol:

 

MJ, why do you have to ruffle their feathers....we know we're the best, but we don't need to rub their noses in it:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.