Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Julius Jones, RB Sea

 

I want it officially noted that on July 8th 2008 at approx. 4:43 I hate this player.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julius Jones, RB Sea

 

I want it officially noted that on July 8th 2008 at approx. 4:43 I hate this player.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

:lol:

I needed Wr and those two White and Johnson both available and perhaps best available.

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

 

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

 

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - OTC

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - On Deck

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - In The Hole

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

Give this guy a full year and San Diego and I think he will put up some solid number...

 

WR Chris Chambers SD

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

 

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - OTC

 

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

I need a QB. I didn't want to draft him this year, but I think he's the best available at this point.

 

QB - Eli Manning - NYG

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

 

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - OTC

 

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

Give this guy a full year and San Diego and I think he will put up some solid number...

 

WR Chris Chambers SD

I love when you have to qualify why you are picking a player... :lol:
I love when you have to qualify why you are picking a player... :lol:

 

I think Chambers could be great, but I had a few WR's rated above him still on my board.

RP...I know, I am just a lil nervous about him. And HB20, I had a few guys above him too but I thought this might be a lil chance I could take and hopefully it will pay off pretty good. I have another WR I would like to get, but who knows if he will still be there with my next pick.

I need a QB. I didn't want to draft him this year, but I think he's the best available at this point.

 

QB - Eli Manning - NYG

 

Haha...knew you would take him, lol. But I would agree with you...probably the best available.

I love when you have to qualify why you are picking a player... :lol:

 

Plus RP...sometimes when I enjoy some beverages, lol, I feel like I need to qualify my decisions. I didn't make this one after the beverages though, it was earlier this afternoon.

MJ, just so you know, I had 6 WRs that are still on the board rated higher than Chambers, and I did win 10 games last year...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.