Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Let it go AR and HB:lol:

 

MJ, why do you have to ruffle their feathers....we know we're the best, but we don't need to rub their noses in it:D

 

Haha...excuse me? You are the one who is always saying stuff like that, lol.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we know we're the best, but we don't need to rub their noses in it:D

 

Oh yes we do... :bunny:

Hooligans select......CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!!!!!!!!

 

Chris Cooley TE Wash

 

I like Cooley. I always think he is underrated in FF and the NFL.

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

 

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

 

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

 

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

 

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - OTC

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107

  • Author
5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions
:mad:

 

sweet 16, I don't like you. That's two time in a row you have done that to me.

Man...I gotta worry about everyone in our division. We easily have the toughest one out of the two confernces...no doubt about it.

 

Let it go AR and HB:lol:

 

:madman: I have to get ready for work or Id be all of this.

  • Author

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

 

I started to take one of these guys myself. Peterson has changed fantasy drafts for awhile.

Man...I gotta worry about everyone in our division. We easily have the toughest one out of the two confernces...no doubt about it.

 

You can only make this claim because the Paintsville franchise was trying to stink for years so they could relocate to Miami.

You can only make this claim because the Paintsville franchise was trying to stink for years so they could relocate to Miami.

That's the best you could come up with??? :lol:

That's the best you could come up with??? :lol:

 

Just dont finish last this season GT or we will be on the outside looking in. Oh wait no I wont I have a PAST CHAMPION card I can play.

Just dont finish last this season GT or we will be on the outside looking in. Oh wait no I wont I have a PAST CHAMPION card I can play.

MJs still in our division. I'm safe... :D

5.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - White, Roddy ATL WR

5.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Kellen Winslow, TE Cle

5.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)- J. Jones RB Sea

5.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Chris Chambers SD

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

5.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB Eli Manning NYG

5.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Tony G. TE KC

5.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - Chris Cooley TE Wash

5.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - Kevin Smith, RB Lions

5.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

5.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Lee Evans - WR - Buff

 

5.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - OTC

 

5.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

5.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

5.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

5.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

:mad:

 

sweet 16, I don't like you. That's two time in a row you have done that to me.

 

Sorry, it usually happens to me when it snakes back to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.