Most Annoying/Overplayed Television Commercial

mcpapa

"Free Credit Report dot com" (I spelled it out like tht rather than to list a link for these clowns), That stupid thing drives me crazy! :fight::D

They actually have aseries of them so one can watch several different examples of stupidity.

Random fact- that guy who sings it doesn't even speak English. He is lip-syncing the entire time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Free Credit Report dot com" (I spelled it out like tht rather than to list a link for these clowns), That stupid thing drives me crazy! :fight::D

They actually have aseries of them so one can watch several different examples of stupidity.

These are actually 3 of my favorite ads. :sssh:

Look up free credit report.com on youtube, and there are several of them, many I've never seen here. My fav is the "cool convertible, or an SUV" one. My kid and I sing it together whenever it comes on.

If you look at that one and the girfriend one, you will catch glimpses of the pirate hat from the restaurant commercial.

Random fact- that guy who sings it doesn't even speak English. He is lip-syncing the entire time.

Another Random Fact - freecreditreport.com does not even offer free credit reports.

Whatever happened to "Ive fallen and I cant get up" ? I miss that one. Hilarious.

The most recent LaRosa commercials that I think they pulled from the air due to them being moronic and just horrible were my most hated. I havent seen them in a month or so so Im guessing someone clued them in.

The best commercial right now for me is "We've got a CODE Blue !!!!!" All those dudes going nuts over Coors Light blue code. Love it