Most Annoying/Overplayed Television Commercial

mcpapa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL Sonic comercials with the 2 people in the car!:fight:

I hate the one with the wife and husband in the car. Now I would LOVE IT...if she would turn around a slap a knot on his head:thumb:

Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

Last year and for no apparent reason, GEICO raised my daughter's rates, so she went out and got insurance with someone else. She called her old GEICO agent and said "I just saved ton of money on my car insurance." The agent hung up on her. That's my girl. :thumb:

Last year and for no apparent reason, GEICO raised my daughter's rates, so she went out and got insurance with someone else. She called her old GEICO agent and said "I just saved ton of money on my car insurance." The agent hung up on her. That's my girl. :thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it!

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!

Dead heat between freecreditreport.com (especially the one with the bozo signing in the fish restaurant) and JG Wentworth's "It's my money and I want it now"!! Honorable mention to Bowflex, Proactive, any Billy Mays commercial, any credit consolidation ad, any political ad.

On a more positive note, the Stride gum commercials are often better than the show you're watching!!

Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead..Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

I could throw a rock through the TV when this stupid thing comes on:madman: