Sean Hannity

Denise Austin????? Why, for God's sake?

If it wasn't for her, I'd have nothing to watch while I eat breakfast. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Olbermann

No one else deserves to be on the same list so I may post more later.

Oddly enough, he was one of my favorites when he was a sports guy. Now, he just seems so hate filled I can't watch him at all.

Nancy Grace is another I refuse to watch even if she has an interesting topic, which is rare.

Keith Olbermann

No one else deserves to be on the same list so I may post more later.

:thumb: Absolutely! Another arrogant piece of junk with a microphone in front of his pie hole :mad:.

I couldn't stand him at all on ESPN and he continues to live up to my expectatons elsewhere :D......Pompass Jerk!

:thumb: Absolutely! Another arrogant piece of junk with a microphone in front of his pie hole :mad:.

I couldn't stand him at all on ESPN and he continues to live up to my expectatons elsewhere :D......Pompass Jerk!

Now rambler, what if he mirrored your political beliefs? If he smashed Barack as often and as ferociously as he does "W", I doubt if he would have made your list. I noticed Hannity and O'Reilly failed to make your list and they mirror Olbermann's style, just on the opposite side politically. What makes Colmes worst than Bill O ???

I find a lot of TV celebs to be obnoxious, some left and some right politically.

Just curious, why do some of you guys list Stuart Scott from ESPN. Sometimes he gets on my nerves as well, though I'm not even sure why.

How about that commercial about not being able to pay your taxes? The lady on there is sooooo annoying...when it comes time for her husband to be on with her, she does not even stop talking and he is in the background with a dumb look on his face saying something along the lines of 20,000 dollars and they cut him off....they are resturant owners and they were going to put her husband in prision....after seeing and listening to her, I bet he wishes that he had been put in prision!!

I, personally, love Nancy Grace!

When PH was fighting for his VA compensation, Nancy had a program on about our Vets. I had called in and told her what PH was going through to get his deserved money and she shamed everyone for disabled vets like PH not getting their money that they deserve and earned! I can see that a lot of people do not like her but, when PH used to be stuck in the bathroom all the time (thank you God that this is not the case anymore), that was one program I would refuse to miss. I have not seen the program for about 3 years now because we watch sci-fi, military channel, history channel and discover health. But, I used to love watching her.

I used to love Rachel Ray, but not now. I can't stand how she calls people kids all the time. Hate Opera, Whoopi on the view (think she is a good actress, but, can't stand to watch her on that show). I just don't like any talk show hosts anymore....game show hosts I don't like anymore....

Now rambler, what if he mirrored your political beliefs? If he smashed Barack as often and as ferociously as he does "W", I doubt if he would have made your list. I noticed Hannity and O'Reilly failed to make your list and they mirror Olbermann's style, just on the opposite side politically. What makes Colmes worst than Bill O ???

Funny how that works. I don't like any of those guys. I loved Olbermann as a sportscaster. He has an encyclopedic baseball knowledge but IMO he is the same class as clowns like O'Reilly and Hannity- just on the opposite end. Talk about arrogant- that trio of doom takes the cake with their Sith Lord boss Rush Limbaugh.

In truth though there is only one person on television that just absolutely drives me out of my mind. Every time I hear his voice it is like having shards of glass shoved under my fingernails. And when he appears on my television I almost go into a blind rage:

STEPHEN A FREAKING SMITH. WHO YELLS EVERYTHING HE SAYS FOR NO APPARENT REASON. EVERYTIME HE TALKS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I DID SO WRONG THAT HE WOULD YELL AT ME FOR 2 MINUTES.

Just thinking about him makes me angry. Larry the Cable Guy is a VERY close second. he was kinda funny at first but when GIT R' DONE t-shirts started showing at Wal-Marts around the country and his saying popped up on pick-up trucks windshields right above the confederate flag he went from funny novelty to ridiculously stupid franchise.

STEPHEN A FREAKING SMITH. WHO YELLS EVERYTHING HE SAYS FOR NO APPARENT REASON. EVERYTIME HE TALKS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I DID SO WRONG THAT HE WOULD YELL AT ME FOR 2 MINUTES.

I would definitely have to agree with you. I don't completely dislike him, but I really don't understand why he is always yelling into the camera.