Hannity

Kenny Maines

Letterman

Bill Walton

Terry Bradshaw

Glen Beck

Dan Abrams

Jim Cramer

That's enough, could go on but people might get the idea I don't like anybody.

Anyone connected with "The View" especially Elizabeth who has to be the most annoying creature on earth

Rosie

Roseann

Anyone on the Today show - Kathy Lee Gifford especially

Conan O'Brien

Abby Miller - Local News (Louisville)

Joan River and her daughter

Brian Williams

Katie Couric

Bill O'Riley

Hannity (or whatever his name is)

To add to my list-not much new hear:

Rosie

Nancy Grace

O'reilly

Hannity

Kenny Maines

Letterman

Bill Walton

Terry Bradshaw

Glen Beck

Dan Abrams

Jim Cramer

That's enough, could go on but people might get the idea I don't like anybody.

Some definate irritants on there.

I agree. I'm suprised no one has mentioned Cramer. I want to punch him.

Now rambler, what if he mirrored your political beliefs? If he smashed Barack as often and as ferociously as he does "W", I doubt if he would have made your list. I noticed Hannity and O'Reilly failed to make your list and they mirror Olbermann's style, just on the opposite side politically. What makes Colmes worst than Bill O ???

I find a lot of TV celebs to be obnoxious, some left and some right politically.

Just curious, why do some of you guys list Stuart Scott from ESPN. Sometimes he gets on my nerves as well, though I'm not even sure why.

Now math, :D I thank you for telling me and everyone else what I believe, who I like and why but it is really not needed. As for a couple that you have taken it upon yourself to say that I like...............first was Hannity, I personally do not like him very much at all, he is not as bad as the weasel Colmes with him but I don't like either one of them. The next one was O'Reilly, I do like him very much and I like his style. A lot of people that cannot stand him don't realize or understand his style of an interview. Mr. O'Reilly is a confrontational interview. Others do theirs in another format. O'Reilly's best trait imo is that he is rough on ALL parties and not just one. I don't understand the ones that think that he doesn't. Listen and watch his show and anyone can plainy see this, he has blasted Republicans and Dems alike. O'Reilly calls out what he doesn't agree with and challenges his guest on those points and does not do the usual butt kissing that others do.

So, Mr. Math....your spin stops right here.:D

As far as Oberman, I developed my extreme dislike for him when he was on ESPN and before he got into the cable news programs. I frankly don't listen to anything that he has to say, not that I agree or disagree at all. His pompass attitude on anything is just too sicking to listen to, when on espn I turned it off when he was on. Stuart Scott is along the same lines although not as bad. I just cannot stand his arrogant crap either.

I may be guilty of a lot of things but not saying what I think is not one of them.:lol: So, you see I don't need you or anyone else to tell me and others what I mean by anything or who and what I like. Thanks for the mind reading attempts though.