Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Strahan to Retire

Featured Replies

NY Giants sack specialist decides to hang em' up.

 

Per ESPN.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a Giants fan, but you have to respect the great career he had.

 

It's fitting if he and Favre would go into Canton the same year. ESPN can show us that "sack" 210 thousand times.

  • Author
Not a Giants fan, but you have to respect the great career he had.

 

It's fitting if he and Favre would go into Canton the same year. ESPN can show us that "sack" 210 thousand times.

 

:thumb:

:lol:

Don't blame him. Retire, while relatively still healthy and winner.

I figured this announcement would have come a while ago, but congrats to him on a great year and finally earning that ring.

 

How does this affect the Giants D-line? Will they be able to replace him?

  • Author

How does this affect HB's emotions???

How does this affect HB's emotions???

 

Thats what I was going to ask... Sorry HB20, I know you really enjoyed watching him play but at least he got a ring!

Not many athletes retire on top, but could this be a ploy to avoid training camp again?

Didn't we go through this last year? I'll believe it when the season rolls around, and he's not playing.

How does this affect HB's emotions???

 

5 hours and he hasn't posted in this thread. GO CATS, he is in a time of need, go help him out. Or just find him and make sure he hasn't done anything reckless. :lol:

I figured this announcement would have come a while ago, but congrats to him on a great year and finally earning that ring.

 

How does this affect the Giants D-line? Will they be able to replace him?

 

Justin Tuck is an animal, and was getting a lot of playing time already. This doesn't help the Giants at all, but it won't hurt as much as some might think.

 

Justin Tuck had 2 sacks in the super bowl, and 10 sacks on the season. He's very good at stopping the run and very good at rushing the passer. He even played some defensive tackle this year as well.

 

 

 

I'm a HUGE Michael Strahan fan. I have a Strahan jersey, and a Strahan t-shirt. Also a Giants sweat shirt with Strahan's name and number on it. He is what a football player should be and I can not blame him one bit for going out on top. I own and have read his book, "Inside the Helmet" and it is amazing. He is a beat up man and that is another reason I don't blame him for retiring now. He says that some days he can't even put his own socks and shoes on because he is in so much pain. Also, his fingers will pop out of place doing things as simple as typing. He's got his super bowl ring and a job in the commentators booth waiting on him. I wish him the best!:thumb::thumb:

5 hours and he hasn't posted in this thread. GO CATS, he is in a time of need, go help him out. Or just find him and make sure he hasn't done anything reckless. :lol:

 

It's called, "work". Some of us have jobs. :lol:

Didn't we go through this last year? I'll believe it when the season rolls around, and he's not playing.

 

He didn't "retire" last season. He claimed that he was considering retirement.

 

It's officially on Giants.com now, so I believe it is true.

 

Giants.com Press Release on Strahan Retiring.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.