Michael Strahan to Retire

Strahan does not want to fix his teeth because he thinks it's a trademark of sorts...I'm just not sure I would want to look ridiculous just so I can have a trademark...He's a good player though.

I'm just not sure why it looks "ridiculous". :lol:

You guys are harsh on people with gaps in their teeth. I guess Madonna and Elton John are ridiculous too.

Anyways, I don't think the gap tooth will prevent him from being a first ballot HOF'er. :laugh:.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He does it on purpose? :lol: I guess he planned the way he'd look while inside his momma's belly. :lol:

Just because he doesn't want to fix his teeth means absolutely nothing.

Don't get offended, I'm not. I never said Strahan was God Almighty, so the little snide remarks are unnecessary.

I don't think I've ever judged a person (whether I like them or not) on their teeth, that's all. I like to consider things other than the looks of a person before making a decision on whether or not I like them.

Congrats your a better person than me. Discussion over.

Strahan does not want to fix his teeth because he thinks it's a trademark of sorts...I'm just not sure I would want to look ridiculous (when the world knows I could fix it if I wanted) just so I can have a trademark...He's a good player though.

BTW, I know he doesn't fix it "on purpose". But I choose not to hold that against him. He's always been a very funny guy on TV and a great leader for the Giants. I think those things are far more important.

Can't wait for HB20 to read that, lol...

It's nothing but an opinion. The stats prove otherwise.

Anyone who has watched Michael Strahan knows he is one of the best, ever. He is one of the best run stopping defensive ends ever in the game and one of the best pass rushers to ever play as well.

I'm totally kidding. Just pulling HB20's chain:) In all honesty I hate to see him retire because I like him and his game. He will do good in T.V. if he wants to go that route because he is a really funny guy! Ironic he + Farve went out the same year after their little controversy. He's good for the game and will be missed! It is great to see guys know that they went out on top. I guess you always wonder what if but it doesn't get any better!