Tell Your Wildest Story

FairFan

I was driving on a road last night that reminded me of a crazy story that I had witnessed. Tell the craziest story you have witnessed or heard that is true. Here is mine....

My cousins grandmother (not my side) was on her way to the cemetery to bury her husband. The immediate family was behind the hearse in a limo. The road to the cemetery was very dangerous and it was raining. As the limo was going around a curve, a car was coming the opposite direction and going way too fast, slid into the limo, knocking it off the road into the ditch. The police that were leading the procession immediately called an ambulance. The ambulance got there, and took the grandmother and on the way to the hospital passed away. A very sad day for the family.

I told this once before on BGP, so forgive me if you heard it before.

When I was a teenager, I grew up in a very big family and there was never a shortage of late night adventures.

My sister and her boyfriend had a particularly rocky relationship that was never short on drama.

One night, they were arguing in his car in our driveway. She slammed the car door and ran into the house. He, in an effort to impress us all with how "I'll show her", wanted to peal out of the driveway (backing out). Unfortunately he didnt realize he was in drive, shot forward hit my mothers car which sailed through the garage door into my fathers car.

I was standing next to my mother as we witnessed the entire event. She calmly said, "Go wake your father, I think "Randy" killed himself.

Fortunately he was not hurt, but we all took pictures and still laugh about it to this day.

When I was a teenager, I grew up in a very big family and there was never a shortage of late night adventures.

My sister and her boyfriend had a particularly rocky relationship that was never short on drama.

One night, they were arguing in his car in our driveway. She slammed the car door and ran into the house. He, in an effort to impress us all with how "I'll show her", wanted to peal out of the driveway (backing out). Unfortunately he didnt realize he was in drive, shot forward hit my mothers car which sailed through the garage door into my fathers car.

I was standing next to my mother as we witnessed the entire event. She calmly said, "Go wake your father, I think "Randy" killed himself.

Fortunately he was not hurt, but we all took pictures and still laugh about it to this day.

That's good.:thumb:

Wow... That's great...:lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is he now your brother in law? :D

All I will say is this. The end result of my story is that I am paying child support to 2 different mothers, and it will end at about the same time. 4 months difference to be exact.

Didn't you say 1 time that you've been married like 17 times?

It was my sophomore year of high school and i was picking my brother up from football practice. I was walking back to the shelter area to throw away my skyline and I heard a voice call my name. I kind of ignored it and turned around to walk back to the car and the man says my name again and tells me to come talk to him.

It was a well built fella in a older military uniform with a lady standing a little behind him in a southern style dress. She didn't say a word, but this guy knew exactly who I was and what I was all about.

He starts out the conversation and asks how my family is, then he starts to go on about something when he stops and goes "are you still playing football"? I tell him no and whatever and go about that, he tells me that if I don't play football I'll regret it everyday after I graduate high school.

He looks at his wife? and turns back to me and says he has to be going and again suggests that I play football the upcoming year. He walks down the hill and slowly around the track..

I've never seen the man before or after this day.

It was my sophomore year of high school and i was picking my brother up from football practice. I was walking back to the shelter area to throw away my skyline and I heard a voice call my name. I kind of ignored it and turned around to walk back to the car and the man says my name again and tells me to come talk to him.

It was a well built fella in a older military uniform with a lady standing a little behind him in a southern style dress. She didn't say a word, but this guy knew exactly who I was and what I was all about.

He starts out the conversation and asks how my family is, then he starts to go on about something when he stops and goes "are you still playing football"? I tell him no and whatever and go about that, he tells me that if I don't play football I'll regret it everyday after I graduate high school.

He looks at his wife? and turns back to me and says he has to be going and again suggests that I play football the upcoming year. He walks down the hill and slowly around the track..

I've never seen the man before or after this day.

Did he refer to you as musclely arm and ask you if you like popsicles?

My grandmother, my father's mother, died way before I was born. Everyone says that I look like her, act like her and sound like her. When I look at a picture of her it spooks me because it truly is like I am looking at myself.

One day a friend and I went Antique shopping in Lancaster, Kentucky. As we were coming out of the shop this old man yelled, "Eliza". Eliza was my grandmother's name and at one time she lived in this area. I stopped and looked around and this old gentleman came up to me and started talking to me. It didn't take me long to figure out that this man and my grandmother must have been sweet on each other at one time. The strange thing is, he was talking to me as if I were Eliza. So instead of telling him any different, I stood there and talked to him for a long time as if I were my grandmother. This did two things, it made him feel good to think that he was talking to someone he once loved and it gave me a picture into my grandmother's life.