The Bucket List

MJAlltheWay24

My roommate and I just watched The Bucket List (he works at Blockbuster so he can rent movies before they actually come out on DVD). I wasn't overly excited when I saw the previews for it a few month bad, but I will tell you what, it's one of the best movies I think I have seen in a while in my opinion. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are great. Gave me cold chills and won't lie a tear or two in my eye.

I think a lot of you members would really enjoy this one.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking forward to seeing this from the first moment I saw the theatrical trailers. Maybe it's because I'm older, but the concept of a bucket list is pretty relevant to me. :lol:

rockmom, I didn't wanna make that comment but that was the jist I was trying to go with, with my first post. This is a movie more for a little older generation. You could tell their focal point wasn't for people my age, although I did really enjoy it. And I am not calling anyone old...just older than me, lol.

I thought it was average. Plus, it is more of a drama with a little bit of humor mixed in. No where near the best work for either of these two great actors.

Translation: That cut too close to home for me to find funny. :D:p