The Bucket List

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I saw it so I don't recall all the specifics other than I found it to be a very mediocre movie. Maybe it was because of my age, but it was depressing and could have been much better than it was.

• 4 weeks later...
It was okay, not as good as projected. There were a few scenes that just dragged on too long, imo.

Honestly, I'm that geeke that cries at movies, but you'd probably never guess it. After watching the movie tonight. I really don't remember that last time I really cried.

To be honest the movie kinda reminded me of what I wish I would've gotten to experience alot more of, that was my grandparents. Mom always jokes around now, says me and grandpa would've gotten along great, says we were both top shelve guys that loved sports, our friends, and where we came from....

As I type this I can't help but shed a tear, the movie shed some light on it, but so does growing up I guess, and I completely understand what she means.... Can't wait to meet him again, but I hope I bring some new family for him to meet as well, the grandkids he'd always wanted, and I'm sure he won't mind waiting just a little while longer.

I thought that this movie was a very good movie. Maybe not as good as advertised but I would rstill ecommend it to anyone. Anything with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in it has to be pretty good, imo they two of the better actors out there.

My son and I watched this together yesterday, and we both loved it! I think it's as good as advertised, definitely. It was funny, but we both remarked in a poignantly funny way, not a Chris Rock kind of funny. Really, really, a good film with some lessons thrown in as well. I give it :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I thought that this movie was a very good movie. Maybe not as good as advertised but I would rstill ecommend it to anyone. Anything with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in it has to be pretty good, imo they two of the better actors out there.

:thumb::thumb: I definitely give you two thumbs up for the comment about Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson...they seem to always have good movies.

• 2 months later...