• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...that's what we need...another "Obama isn't qualified" thread. :rolleyes:

I am asking you to list them so shut me up by listing his qualifications

Edited by JD If U Please

McCains -

Here is McCains -

McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1958 and retired from the Navy in 1981

He spent five and a half years as a prisoner of war, experiencing episodes of torture.

Elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Arizona in 1982.

Committee on Interior Affairs

Select Committee on Aging

Chairmanship of the Republican Task Force on Indian Affairs.

Elected to the U.S. Senate in 1986, winning re-election in 1992, 1998, and 2004.

Senate Armed Services Committee

Commerce Committee

Indian Affairs Committee

Chairman of the board of directors of the International Republican Institute

Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs

Chairman of Senate Commerce Committee

Not a supporter but...

8 years in the Illinois Senate

3 in the U.S. Senate

Law Professor

Civil Right Attorney

That's about all I got...

Anywho, If W. has the right to become president then so does Obama.

Let me think for a minute :sssh:. There is........................................and then there is........................................along with..................................................and we can't forget......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

o.k., there you go and I belive that is all of them :thumb:

Let me think for a minute :sssh:. There is........................................and then there is........................................along with..................................................and we can't forget......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Come on oldramber, you are better than that. The man has served in the US Senate for three years. Surely he deserves some credit for that? If time served in the legistlature doesn't count for something, then that will take away many of the qualifications that Sen. McCain has, too.

Well...

1. Born in America

2. At least 35 years of age

That's about all I got, lol...just kidding, I am definitely not qualified to answer this question.

Honestly, what other qualifications do you want? I mean, does serving as governor of a state (as some of our past presidents have) make you more qualified to serve as president? I imagine that the job of president is significantly different then any other type of experience.

I think you about covered them all:thumb: