Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Sparks arrested on DUI Charges

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have hired a driver.

He's dumb...

 

Just for clarification - all drunk drivers are very dumb, not just Patrick Sparks.

Just for clarification - all drunk drivers are very dumb, not just Patrick Sparks.

 

I'd say that MANY of us have fallen under that DUMB category and have driven drunk when we were Patrick's age, wouldn't you? I just hope Patrick will never do this again.:rolleyes:

I'd say that MANY of us have fallen under that DUMB category and have driven drunk when we were Patrick's age, wouldn't you? I just hope Patrick will never do this again.:rolleyes:

 

Ummm no, and if you have then that's sad to hear that you'd risk the lives of others, plus yourself just to be behind the wheel.

I'd say that MANY of us have fallen under that DUMB category and have driven drunk when we were Patrick's age, wouldn't you? I just hope Patrick will never do this again.:rolleyes:

Isn't he in his late 20s???

I actually heard this a few days ago. A friend of my son's was in the drunk tank with him in BG. He said that Sparks was extremely beligerant towards the policemen.

  • Author

Patrick Sparks is 25 years old.

I'd say that MANY of us have fallen under that DUMB category and have driven drunk when we were Patrick's age, wouldn't you? I just hope Patrick will never do this again.:rolleyes:

 

:thumb: He just got caught!

I'd say that MANY of us have fallen under that DUMB category and have driven drunk when we were Patrick's age, wouldn't you? I just hope Patrick will never do this again.:rolleyes:

 

Can't say that I have

Not too surprised.

 

Me either. Loser.....

He is a loser. I can't believe SI covered this....I hope that Powder's mug shot shows up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.