What is Your Favorite Cookie?

I am a professed sweet-a-holic. A real living, breathing cookie monster--that's me. I can go through a pack of cookies in no time flat. I recently bought a pack of Keebler's "Grasshoppers". I wished I hadn't...went through about a dozen packs in a couple of weeks. I love chocolate chips and peanut butter cookies...especially the dough kind that you bake at home. I can eat about a dozen with a half gallon of cold milk. When I was young, mom used to buy some cookies called "Opera Cremes" that I loved. I also like the various brands of devil's food cookies wth cake filling(you know, the ones that are low-fat). I like these because I can eat two whole boxes and only consume 12 grams of fat. Also, I always liked those raspberry or strawberry-filled Archway cookies. I haven't been able to find those in a long time.

So what is your favorite cookie? Oreo? Famous Amos? Nilla Wafers? Pecan Sandies? Your cookie of choice is...?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If brownies qualify as cookies, then really good brownies with plenty of walnuts or pecans are my favorite. Otherwise, chocolate chip with lots of nuts. With all of the publicity that peanut allergies have gotten recently, it has become really hard to find great bakery cookies that contain any kind of nuts.