Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers vs Celtics - NBA Finals

Who ya got? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got?

    • Lakers in 4
      0%
      0
    • Celtics in 4
      0%
      0
    • Lakers in 5
      6%
    • Celtics in 5
      3%
    • Lakers in 6
      32%
    • Celtics in 6
      20%
    • Lakers in 7
      15%
    • Celtics in 7
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 123
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this what the NBA wanted...however, this series still won't be what the NBA needs competitevly speaking...LA in 6...

Celtics in 7, great to see the Celtics back in it and as always is terrible to see the Lakers :mad: in it.

I have always hated the Lakers and Kobe just makes it that much easier for me. Certainly is not Bird vs. Majic but it is good to see the Celtics back in it.

 

GO CELTICS!!!!

 

 

 

:ylsuper:

Lakers won a road playoff game in Utah, won a road playoff game against San Antonio. Boston having home court won't matter.

 

It took the Celtics 20 games to win the East. A conference that all of us can agree is just goodness awful compared to the West.

 

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching the Lakers beat this team down.

Lakers won a road playoff game in Utah, won a road playoff game against San Antonio. Boston having home court won't matter.

 

It took the Celtics 20 games to win the East. A conference that all of us can agree is just goodness awful compared to the West.

 

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching the Lakers beat this team down.

 

Saying home court won't matter is funny. We've seen during these whole playoffs how much of an advantage the home team has. Yes, sometimes it doesn't matter, but I think Boston has a big advantage playing at home in game 1.

I really haven't followed NBA basketball since Larry Legend retired. I was a huge Celtics fan back in the days of Bird, McHale, The Chief, Ainge, DJ, and those great Boston teams of the 80's. There was some great battles with the Lakers during those years. I'll definitely be pulling for the Celtics in this one.

Lakers won a road playoff game in Utah, won a road playoff game against San Antonio. Boston having home court won't matter.

 

It took the Celtics 20 games to win the East. A conference that all of us can agree is just goodness awful compared to the West.

 

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching the Lakers beat this team down.

 

 

How long do you have to keep your Spurs avatar? :lol:

Celtics in 5.

 

Wow, I respect your opinion, but the Lakers just took down the almighty defending champion Spurs in 5. Even if Boston wins the first two at home, you really think they will take 2 of 3 in LA?

Wow, I respect your opinion, but the Lakers just took down the almighty defending champion Spurs in 5. Even if Boston wins the first two at home, you really think they will take 2 of 3 in LA?

 

 

Are the finals 2-3-2?

Wow, I respect your opinion, but the Lakers just took down the almighty defending champion Spurs in 5. Even if Boston wins the first two at home, you really think they will take 2 of 3 in LA?

 

I didn't know the Finals format changes from what the regular playoffs hold?

 

Isn't it: 2-BOS. 2-LA, 1-BOS, 1-LA, 1-BOS?

 

 

If it is 2-3-2 then I do change my prediction and say Boston in 6.

I think it'll be a good series, I do disagree with people saying Detroit would have been better matching up with LA.

 

 

If Allen can carry over his momentum then I think Boston has a good chance at winning the series.

 

But if the Lakers bench keeps producing then it's going to be tough. Walton really saved the lakers in that 1st half against the Spurs in game 5.

 

 

LA and Boston are both quick teams and will run. It will be interesting to see two young PG's go at in and if they can keep their composure (Rondo, Farmar).

Celtics in 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.