Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers vs Celtics - NBA Finals

Who ya got? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got?

    • Lakers in 4
      0%
      0
    • Celtics in 4
      0%
      0
    • Lakers in 5
      6%
    • Celtics in 5
      3%
    • Lakers in 6
      32%
    • Celtics in 6
      20%
    • Lakers in 7
      15%
    • Celtics in 7
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 123
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beat LA! Beat LA! Beat LA!

 

Been a long time since I cheered this, but I remember all the words.:ylsuper:

Its the 80's all over again

Celtics in 7, great to see the Celtics back in it and as always is terrible to see the Lakers :mad: in it.

I have always hated the Lakers and Kobe just makes it that much easier for me. Certainly is not Bird vs. Majic but it is good to see the Celtics back in it.

 

GO CELTICS!!!!

  • Author
Celtics in 7, great to see the Celtics back in it and as always is terrible to see the Lakers :mad: in it.

I have always hated the Lakers and Kobe just makes it that much easier for me. Certainly is not Bird vs. Majic but it is good to see the Celtics back in it.

 

GO CELTICS!!!!

 

What's your reason for hating Kobe???

Its the 80's all over again

 

:thumb:Same teams but imo hardly the same , no Bird, McHale, Parish, Ainge,etc. and no Majic & Jabbar on that other side (whoever they are:D).

I don't know if we will ever see the NBA like that again.

 

I will say that this series and the Celtics back in it just may get me somewhat interested in the NBA again. Nothing like it used to be though.

Edited by oldrambler

What's your reason for hating Kobe???

 

#1 Just bc he is Kobe and #2 he is a Laker. :D At least back in the day I still hated the Lakers but I did have respect for Bird and Jabbar.

I'm pulling heavily for the Celtics, but I've thought the Lakers as champs was a foregone conclusion since Memphis handed them Gasol.

 

Boston does have homecourt though, correct?

 

Boston does have homecourt though, correct?

 

Yup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.