BGP Big Eaters...What are some of your most outrageous eating records?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself have downed 45 wings at Hooter's on all you can eat night, but that's nothing compared to a good friend of mine. He holds the record at a Lexington Hooter's for eating 201 hot wings in one sitting. He also went to Cici's pizza buffet and ate 4 whole pizzas, 15 salads and countless breadsticks. He went to a steakhouse one time and participated in a contest where you had to eat a 4 lb. steak, one side and a salad in less than one hour to get it free. He did all that, had another side dish, a few rolls and finished it all in 15 minutes

His name is Christian "Muscox" McCarthy. He is a student at UK and has won several eating contests throughout the US. He was on CBS this past weekend as the #1 seed in the college eating championships. You can google him and find out more, but I have known the guy forever and he is a machine. Also probably the nicest kid you will ever meet.

The most White Castle's I've ever ate at one sitting is 15.

Ha I had about that, maybe one or two more about two weeks ago. Sad thing is I've ate more before.

I've never considered this an accomplishment because I do it like once a week. But wow just looked at a Supreme Tombstone pizza's health facts. WOW. I really shouldn't eat at all tomorrow after just downing that sucker.

I'm with ya Jim. I thought I could eat some chicken wings. As it turns out, I'm just a lil' guy. :D

Wings have never been my thing, I eat them too slow because usually there's something good on tv to watch. Whities is just drunken hunger. I think the most I've downed at one time was 29. Half of which we're jalapeno cheeseburgers. I cried the next day on the toilet.

I used to go to Cliffside in Frankfort with my 300 pound friend with me being all of 150. We would order 2 of their specials, which was roast pork sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy with cole slaw and just to make sure we were full we'd order a deluxe burger to top it off. People could believe my buddy could put away that much, but seem surprised I could.