BGP Big Eaters...What are some of your most outrageous eating records?

Watch out Kobayashi and Joey Chesnut... I bet we have some mighty big eaters here at BGP. What are some of your most outrageous single-sitting eating records? Who is the Kobayashi of BGP?

This should be interesting. Maybe you want to post a category and we will see who is the champion eater in that category.

I'll start with these six:

(i) Krystal/ White Kastle burgers (I can do 10 pretty easily)

(ii) Krispy Kreme Donuts ( I can wolf down 6 glaze w/o too much problem)

(iii) Hot Dogs( About 4 is my high water mark)

(iv) Chicken Wings

(v) Slices of Pizza

(vi) Bacon ( I once went through a couple dozen strips at a Shoney's breakfast bar)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nickname when I was younger was "Stick", because I was so skinny, but it must have been metabolism because I used to eat in bunches.

3 big macs at a time.

I used to eat a PACK of hot dogs at a time. I don't know how my Mother kept food in the house. I truly ate in mass quantities and couldn't gain weight. I drank raw eggs in milk every night before bed trying to gain weight.

I don't have that problem now!!!

I have completed the Blazin Challenge at BW3s in just under a minute and a half.

I can eat right around 40-50 wings possibly more if I was in a contest.

As far as other things, I can eat close to 20 sliders at a time (if I wanted to) and chili....well thats no problem to eat 3-4 big bowls at a time.

I have completed the Blazin Challenge at BW3s in just under a minute and a half.

I can eat right around 40-50 wings possibly more if I was in a contest.

As far as other things, I can eat close to 20 sliders at a time (if I wanted to) and chili....well thats no problem to eat 3-4 big bowls at a time.

What's the Blazin Challenge? Oh, and if it has anything to do with quickly consuming a Rubik's Cube, I have lost all respect for you.:D