BGP Big Eaters...What are some of your most outrageous eating records?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can put away some wings, but it seems I'm out of my league with some of the numbers I'm seeing in this thread.

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm impressed. I couldn't approach some of these numbers 30 years ago, sober or not!

Back in college when Subway had 3 footlongs for $9.99, I finished all three in 30 minutes.

In my "hay-day", I could probably eat around 75-100 wings, but I was too cheap to buy that many. Now I could probably down 50, but I'm still too cheap.

Back in college when Subway had 3 footlongs for $9.99, I finished all three in 30 minutes.

In my "hay-day", I could probably eat around 75-100 wings, but I was too cheap to buy that many. Now I could probably down 50, but I'm still too cheap.

LOL. That's why you wait until Hooter's or some other wing eatery has an all-you-can-eat day. LOL.

I once ate one of those Costco tubs of pistachios at one sitting.

Taco Bell used to make a 20-pack carrying case of hard tacos. I ate two of those in one night on a baseball trip in college.

I ate a 5" round of a 5-year aged Cheddar cheese called "Cougar Gold," and a box of Wheat Thins, while watching a bowl game one year.

There was one dreadful day in college where, between 3 p.m. and 3 a.m. the following morning, I drank an entire 1.75 of bourbon. Do NOT do that.