Dayton Coach

Hopefully, it was her decision not to return. For the few times that I did get to watch her, she seemed like a good coach. If she does decide to coach again, it definitely looks like there are some coaching opportunities in Northern Kentucky.

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this one??????? I think they have several returning starters, but are wasting away their summer possibilities. Administration needs to right that ship quickly! Once again....who suffers when they drag their feet?

• 2 weeks later...

Position filled.........seems they got one from right in their own back yard with Dayton ties. Troy Clifton teaches in the system, and while no varsity experience, I believe I heard he does have experience at the Boys MS level, he is a former DHS standout who actually played for current boys coach Tom Dilts some years back, and an overall good guy. Hopefully, he can "right the ship" on the girls side, as it appears the boys program is headed in the right direction, and the girls program has lots of potential for that small school as well.