Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggins Update

Featured Replies

From the you tube video's on KSR.....Looks like he has some "shake and bake" on him. Obviously dont know who he was playing against but broke some ankles in the video's...... Very quick on his feet and looks like he makes a decison quick to drive to the hoop, and doesn't pound the ball all day.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

You have to remember that those moves were on a high school level. I personally want to save some of our scholarships for 09...

You have to remember that those moves were on a high school level. I personally want to save some of our scholarships for 09...

 

As do I.

Liggins must be an idiot!

  • Author
Liggins must be an idiot!

 

He definitly lacks book smarts.

Wow, calmed down with the name calling, the NCAA academic criteria is not a cake walk.

Liggins must be an idiot!

 

 

Don't he have a learning disability?

Wow, calmed down with the name calling, the NCAA academic criteria is not a cake walk.

 

Umm, no offense, but yes it is....

Umm, no offense, but yes it is....

 

Pretty sure he only has to get a 15 to qualify. It might even be 12 I forget what it is. I wasn't the smartest dude you know that and I got a 22.

Pretty sure he only has to get a 15 to qualify. It might even be 12 I forget what it is. I wasn't the smartest dude you know that and I got a 22.

With his GPA I believe he has to get a 21. Might be higher...

Don't he have a learning disability?

 

:laugh:

With his GPA I believe he has to get a 21. Might be higher...

 

Gotcha I wasn't exactly sure how it worked but a friend of mine that played college said all he needed to get was a 15 to qualify where he was going. He was a smart dude though.

Different levels have different standards. There is a sliding scale, I'm not positive on the numbers but I know as your GPA goes down your ACT must go up. Higher the GPA lower the ACT.

McClintock can dribble and move like "The Professor" from the And 1 tour. He has a nice quick pull up 3, but I dont see him attacking the rim in the SEC. He is very impressive with the rock though.

:laugh:

 

I don't see what's so funny, I think he really does...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.