Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggins Update

Featured Replies

DeAndre Liggins will take the SAT and ACT again in June. He's not yet qualified. This could explain why the cats are recruiting PG

Hunter McClintock ...

 

link: http://ukbasketball.kentucky.com/

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear it's also why Jasper hasn't given BCG a firm answer yet. Liggins passing = Jasper leaving.

  • Author

At least we have a back up plan...

I'm not saying I want Jasper to leave or stay, but if worse came to worse could Galloway handle the ball?

  • Author

Yes, that is his specialty. Why would you not want Jasper to stay?

I'm not saying I want Jasper to leave or stay, but if worse came to worse could Galloway handle the ball?

 

Galloway is gonna get a lot of PT regardless if Jasper stays.

What's the story on the McClintock kid? Why is he just now being recruited?

What's the story on the McClintock kid? Why is he just now being recruited?

 

Headed to UK Elite Camp in June. Dad is supposedly a huge UK fan. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get an offer when he comes to town. Gonzaga, Air Force and Virginia are also in the mix. UNC wants him to let them know before he makes a decision (backup plan for Lawson?). Kid certainly has the "Wow" factor when it comes to highlights.

What's the story on the McClintock kid? Why is he just now being recruited?

 

Check out KSR for some video clips... He has a very impressive highlight video, and a very quick trigger.

I still don't understand why he's just now being recruited for 2008 if he's so great?

I still don't understand why he's just now being recruited for 2008 if he's so great?

 

I'm waiting for an explanation as well, it has me a little confused.

I'm with MM on McClintock. He has been seen by high level scouting services, and their evaluation is low to maybe mid major player at the stage he's at right now.

 

He was set for a year of voluntary prep, and a few schools shopping late have started kicking the tires...

I'm with MM on McClintock. He has been seen by high level scouting services, and their evaluation is low to maybe mid major player at the stage he's at right now.

 

 

So you are saying he is just right for UK.....

So you are saying he is just right for UK.....

I didn't say it... :lol:

I didn't say it... :lol:

 

;).....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.