• Spurs in 6
    • Lakers in 6
    • Spurs in 7
    • Lakers in 7

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, arrogance annoys me. Especially unwarranted arrogance.

I think you mistake arrogance for confidence.

I also think you get annoyed way too easily, if you let a message board get to you.

There once was a day when I let some people get to me on BGP. I chose to stop that a long time ago. My time on BGP is much better now thanks to that decision.

Also, if it was arrogance, how is it unwarranted? If any fan of an NBA team should be arrogant, it's a Spurs fan. 3 Championships in the past 5 years. 4 in the past 9. I also believe they have won the most games and had the most playoff appearances out of any team in the past 10 years.

I think you mistake arrogance for confidence.

I also think you get annoyed way too easily, if you let a message board get to you.

There once was a day when I let some people get to me on BGP. I chose to stop that a long time ago. My time on BGP is much better now thanks to that decision.

Also, if it was arrogance, how is it unwarranted? If any fan of an NBA team should be arrogant, it's a Spurs fan. 3 Championships in the past 5 years. 4 in the past 9. I also believe they have won the most games and had the most playoff appearances out of any team in the past 10 years.

Being annoyed and letting someone get to me are completely different.

Geez guys, are you honestly going to sit there and say that Kobe Bryant doesn't complain, Shaq doesn't comaplin, Lebron doesn't complain? Every NBA player complains and cries. Don't single out the Spurs.

It's comical because had they not won 3 championships in the last 5 years I guarantee you that no one would be labeling them as "the whiniest team" or "dirtiest". It comes with being the best.

Lakers in 6. Kobe, Gasol and Odom are going to be too much for the Spurs.

Who will the Spurs put on Odom? I assume they will have Bowen on Kobe, but IMO Odom is too fast for Duncan or Olberto. Maybe it is possible that they will have Ginobli on Bryant and Bowen on Odom.