May 19, 200818 yr All Time Win/Loss Record (Rank) UK 1,926-596 (1st) UL 1,505-806 (15th) All Time Winning Percentage (Rank) UK 76.3% (1st) 65.1% (12th) NCAA Tourney Appearances UK 48(1st) UL 34 NCAA Tourney Wins (Rank) UK 96 (1st) UL 53 (7th) NCAA Final Fours UK 13 (4th) UL 8 NCAA Titles 7 (2nd) 2
May 19, 200818 yr Author Point being? No point really. Just here for discussion. Is that okay with you? I could ask "point being?" to a lot of posts on here but I'm not that rude.
May 19, 200818 yr I mean, are you arguing U of L is making a run? UK is the best college team around? Or just throwing out stats hoping someone comes up with something..
May 19, 200818 yr Author I mean, are you arguing U of L is making a run? UK is the best college team around? Or just throwing out stats hoping someone comes up with something.. The latter...
May 19, 200818 yr I would think that would rank the state #1 in those categories of states without a pro basketball franchise.
May 19, 200818 yr Author Out of the 39 games played between these 2 teams, UK has won 26 to Louisville's 13.
May 19, 200818 yr Well I'll start. UK is the best team around.. And U of L is still "Little Brother" :lol:
May 19, 200818 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys kill me. Hey, this was started by a UNC fan. Don't blame the UK fans on this one.
May 19, 200818 yr Hey, this was started by a UNC fan. Don't blame the UK fans on this one. :lol::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.