Track the Reds (Week 8)

Guys, if you want to defend hitting Corey Patterson in the two-spot without the smart-aleck remarks, let me know ...

If you want to bring more than cheap shots at Dusty every time you see the chance to jab, let me know...

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to bring more than cheap shots at Dusty every time you see the chance to jab, let me know...
Let's see ...

This is a Reds thread. Dusty Baker manages the Reds. Lineup selection was one of the criticisms of him in Chicago, and it sure seems like a topic ripe for discussion with his new team.

How is bringing that up a cheap shot?

Let's see ...

This is a Reds thread. Dusty Baker manages the Reds. Lineup selection was one of the criticisms of him in Chicago, and it sure seems like a topic ripe for discussion with his new team.

How is bringing that up a cheap shot?

Maybe because you've made it an issue every time you disagree? You called it out and Patterson had a positive impact in his first two ABs. Hairston, not so much. 8 weeks in and you are still taking every shot you can at your former manager. Seems awful petty to me...

Maybe because you've made it an issue every time you disagree? You called it out and Patterson had a positive impact in his first two ABs. Hairston, not so much. 8 weeks in and you are still taking every shot you can at your former manager. Seems awful petty to me...
Patterson made an out without advancing the runner his first time up ... that's not a real positive impact.

Dusty is a lousy manager, in my opinion. If you think criticism of his moves is "petty" ... well, you're entitled to your opinion, too. But instead of discussing the issue, you just make smart-aleck remarks.

Real constructive.

And gettin real old.

Patterson made an out without advancing the runner his first time up ... that's not a real positive impact.

Dusty is a lousy manager, in my opinion. If you think criticism of his moves is "petty" ... well, you're entitled to your opinion, too. But instead of discussing the issue, you just make smart-aleck remarks.

Real constructive.

Focus that attention to following your own team, and the Cubs thread just might be a viable source of information on here. Instead the Reds fans have to listen to Charlie Brown's teacher night in and night out. Wha wha, wha wha wha wha. Smart-aleck enough for you???

Focus that attention to following your own team, and the Cubs thread just might be a viable source of information on here. Instead the Reds fans have to listen to Charlie Brown's teacher night in and night out. Wha wha, wha wha wha wha. Smart-aleck enough for you???

:lol::lol:Wow... Thats all I can say...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm a baseball fan, and I follow every team ... Reds discussion simply happens to be rampant on here.

If you want to debate, how about discussing the merits of the issue instead of attacking my alleged motives? And if you don't want to discuss it, how about not responding?

I'm a baseball fan, and I follow every team ... Reds discussion simply happens to be rampant on here.

If you want to debate, how about discussing the merits of the issue instead of attacking my alleged motives? And if you don't want to discuss it, how about not responding?

How about putting two right handed similar players 1-2 against a righty or putting Patterson in the 2 spot to break things up?

I'd spend more time doing that with your "alleged" motives if you did a better job hiding your clear shots at Dusty. We have gathered you don't like him long before the season started. Point taken. How about a new one? Asking too much???

Can he not throw at least one fastball inside every once in a while?? Knock someone on their butt once every 2-3 innings to keep them on their toes?

He throws fastballs inside. They usually get put in play... :lol: