Cov Cath 26 Ludlow 1

CCH24

They didn't have a chance to agree to the game....there was only a one hour notice. Be serious do you think Ludlow actually had a chance of beating Cov Cath?

Not with that attitude.

Bellevue beat Covington Catholic today. Something tells me the Tigers' attitude was a little bit better than the Panthers, though.

Not with that attitude.

Bellevue beat Covington Catholic today. Something tells me the Tigers' attitude was a little bit better than the Panthers, though.

I promised not to say anything more about this subject. Some people are not willing to accept the truth. I will not comment on this anymore.

I have not one tie to the Ludlow program. However, there is not a good fit down there right now, with Coach, parents, and players. And let me add...it has nothing to do with a Coach who demands respect, puts alot a time in on the field, and wants his kids to give 100% at all times. It goes much deeper than that.

No comment about anything that went on during or after the game involving Ludlow's coach, but I certainly can't fault Ludlow for scheduling the game. Did they have a chance to win? Sure, as long as they showed up they had a chance. Was it a good chance? No. But that's not the point. Once in a while a game like this is good to test and challenge yourself and to see what the best look like and play like (and around here CCH is indeed one of the best). It's how you learn. You certainly wouldn't want to schedule competition like this on a regular basis if you're Ludlow, but I just can't find fault in trying it every once in a while. And as far as the other stuff, I sure hope it's not true.

I have not one tie to the Ludlow program. However, there is not a good fit down there right now, with Coach, parents, and players. And let me add...it has nothing to do with a Coach who demands respect, puts alot a time in on the field, and wants his kids to give 100% at all times. It goes much deeper than that.

Care to explain?