Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rebuild the Reds

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^That looks good to me. :thumb:

 

Just last week you were saying they can't get rid of Dunn??

^ That's how you rebuild a team, Gametime as next Reds manager.

Keep

 

E-5

BP

Keppy

Votto

Hopper

Gonzo

Harang

Cueto

Volquez

Coco

Burton

Bray

Affeldt

 

Blow up the OF situation and put Bruce in RF, Hopper in CF and E-5 in LF. Keppy at 3rd, Gonzo at SS, BP at 2B and Votto at 1st. With Dunn and JR gone, there is plenty to spend on the rest of the roster...

 

I think Bako stays. Other than that, great work

I think Bako stays. Other than that, great work

 

 

You don't rebuild teams with 35 year old catchers. :D

I think Bako stays. Other than that, great work

I wouldn't mind keeping Bako and Ross as the two guys behind the plate. I wouldn't let either keep me from looking to upgrade...

You don't rebuild teams with 35 year old catchers. :D

 

Normally I would totally agree. Stays for the remainder of the season to handle the young guns, then off to greener pastures.

Just last week you were saying they can't get rid of Dunn??

 

I don't want them to but if he doesn't start producing we will have to.

I don't want them to but if he doesn't start producing we will have to.

 

One of the basic problems is they don't have the makeup to have one dimensional players. He could do very well for a team that doesn't need him to carry them.

  • Author
Keep

 

E-5

BP

Keppy

Votto

Hopper

Gonzo

Harang

Cueto

Volquez

Coco

Burton

Bray

Affeldt

 

Blow up the OF situation and put Bruce in RF, Hopper in CF and E-5 in LF. Keppy at 3rd, Gonzo at SS, BP at 2B and Votto at 1st. With Dunn and JR gone, there is plenty to spend on the rest of the roster...

 

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good blue print to start with. Does E-5 stand for 5 errors a week? (sorry I couldnt help myself)

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good blue print to start with. Does E-5 stand for 5 errors a week? (sorry I couldnt help myself)

 

E-5 is the score book term for an error at 3B. He earned it... :p

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good blue print to start with. Does E-5 stand for 5 errors a week? (sorry I couldnt help myself)

 

If he goes to RF he becomes E-7. Is that right?

If he goes to RF he becomes E-7. Is that right?

LF is 7... ;)

LF is 7... ;)

 

I couldn't remember which it went:thumb: So E-9. That's sounds better:D

I couldn't remember which it went:thumb: So E-9. That's sounds better:D

Bruce will be in RF... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.