Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrellson to UK

Featured Replies

I'm not normally one to try to report such things, but just found out that Jeff Drummond is reporting Harrellson just committed to the Cats. I'm not counting on anything until Harrellson announces himself.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junior college center/forward Josh Harrellson signed his national letter-of-intent with the Wildcats on Tuesday after meeting with UK head coach Billy Gillispie and assistant coach Jeremy Cox.

 

"I just signed my papers with the University of Kentucky," Harrellson said from his St. Charles (Ill.) home. "I'm a Wildcat. It feels great."

Picked up a very needed body for the front court so not a bad move at all. Probably the best remaining option we had left. Probably will not ever be a real big contibutor but most certainly fills a need. Now we have a big body signed I would love for BCG to get either Verdell Jones or Paul McCoy, both would be great ways to finish up this class IMO.

"I just signed my papers with the University of Kentucky," Harrellson said from his St. Charles (Ill.) home. "I'm a Wildcat. It feels great."

 

 

"I just liked everything about Kentucky. I love the coaches. I love coach Gillispie. He's been on me hard, more than anybody, and I really felt a need for me there. Plus, that's one of those schools I've always wanted to go to. The tradition and the history are incredible.

 

 

 

Really like this part.

 

 

"I told them as soon as they got here, I was ready to commit," Harrellson said. "They were both ecstatic. Coach Gillispie came up and gave me a huge hug."

GREAT NEWS for BCG and the CATS! Pretty nice front-line of Harrelson, Patterson, and Stevenson!

If we can land Paul McCoy I think we have a pretty solid class consdiering the small amount of time BCG has had to work on these guys. McCoy is a prolific scorer, something we really need to go along with the guys already coming.

Solid grab for the Cats!!!

(I was worried about this one.)

Just what UK needs, a fatter Mark Coury

Solid catch for BCG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.