Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrellson to UK

Featured Replies

If we can land Paul McCoy I think we have a pretty solid class consdiering the small amount of time BCG has had to work on these guys. McCoy is a prolific scorer, something we really need to go along with the guys already coming.

 

From what I've read, McCoy wants to be a Cat. He visited SMU and told them that he was waiting on what UK was going to do. He also told SMU

that Virginia was no longer an option so I guess it will be either UK or SMU.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we are scrambling for players at this point and will take the best left out there, but the bottom line is we need better players than this to get to the final four or win a national championship

How do you guys know that he signed. I cant find anything on it

 

 

Did you read post #7?

Any articles.....

 

 

Yes. There is one on the CatsPause site, but you have to be a premium member to read it.

I am very suprised with it. I thought he would sign with SLU cause he wanted to be close to home.

Just what UK needs, a fatter Mark Coury

 

So if coach hadn't signed him he would've missed out on another needed recruit. Now that he's signed he's no good. Sounds about right.

It is great to get another big man. We need some more size and Harrellson will bing this. Great day for Kentucky basketball yesterday along with Ferguson.

Solid recruit for Billy G.

Good pick up for the cats. I think we will be in great shape for the seasons to come. Billy G really is a master recruiter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.