Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrellson to UK

Featured Replies

I haven't followed recruiting much this year, how good is he?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff. I can't wait to see what Josh can do with PS and PP.

Where will our recruiting class rank now?

Some of you need to go back, and read rule #2. All In is entitled to his opinion.

I think Harrellson will be 10 times better than Coury :thumb:

Haven't heard anything about this kid. Anyone with info? Size?

Great news for UK....I'm pretty excited about next year.

I think Harrellson will be 10 times better than Coury :thumb:

 

I hope you are right and All In is wrong. I don't know anything about this guy I just pray he's not another Coury.

Where will our recruiting class rank now?

 

Here is a link to Ch 27 and to a interview with Jeff Drumond and his outlook on things. It states all the scenarios of our recruiting class and how they would rank. With Harrellson...I believe it said in top 25. If Liggins didn't qualify...then not ranked at all.....this was before the announcement of Harrellson signing today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wildcat Nation-Will UK Land A Big Man

Just looking around and it looks like he averaged 19 pts, 10 reb, 7 blocks in HS and 15 points and 8 rebounds at SWIC.

 

6'9" 265lbs

I see this kid as a Scotty Padgett type kid without the three point range at this stage. Not real athletic, but is solidly built, can hit the mid-range shot and is a decent passer.

Will be a valuable asset in the traditional hi-lo with PPat in the post, and Josh at the foul line.

Good late catch...do not expect the world from the kid, but is a solid addition.

 

One thing to consider, this is a kid that has grown about 3-4 inches since graduating high school.

I see this kid as a Scotty Padgett type kid without the three point range at this stage. Not real athletic, but is solidly built, can hit the mid-range shot and is a decent passer.

Will be a valuable asset in the traditional hi-lo with PPat in the post, and Josh at the foul line.

Good late catch...do not expect the world from the kid, but is a solid addition.

 

Jeff Drumond compared him to Mark Pope in the link I provided above.

I see this kid as a Scotty Padgett type kid without the three point range at this stage. Not real athletic, but is solidly built, can hit the mid-range shot and is a decent passer.

Will be a valuable asset in the traditional hi-lo with PPat in the post, and Josh at the foul line.

Good late catch...do not expect the world from the kid, but is a solid addition.

 

One thing to consider, this is a kid that has grown about 3-4 inches since graduating high school.

 

I believe he's only been playing for 5 years or so too.

Fair comparison...

Harrellson was headed to UK prior to the visit to SLU, but just wanted to confirm his initial beliefs and visit SLU, as to appease the wishes of his parents not to rush and visit the hometown school.

Should be a decent addition. UK severely needed a body in the paint for next year, and while not a big time prospect, he should provide a solid 20 minutes a game...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.