Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Linebackers this year in NKY?

Featured Replies

Campbell County's Cody Owens has been one of the top linebackers in NKY for the past two years. He will have an outstanding senior year.

 

The latest installment of the Saurbach's strangle hold on MLB has looked really talented. I don't know his first name, but he'll be a soph. for the Camels. I have watched him twice. He'll be really good.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Sauerbeck -- He'll be a solid contributor to the Camels this season. Great kid.

 

....and there's yet one more Sauerbeck behind Joe.

John Andrew Hodge will be the intensifier of the colonels defense he has great size he is about 6'2 220

John Andrew Hodge will be the intensifier of the colonels defense he has great size he is about 6'2 220

 

Good size for a linebacker. Good luck in your conference!

If the Alford boy is healthy,look out 5A, One or the best I've seen in a while, The kid will flat out hit you.

If the Alford boy is healthy,look out 5A, One or the best I've seen in a while, The kid will flat out hit you.

 

Agreed GPF, The Alford kid can flat out play the game. With Roller and Alford in the middle of the Bluebirds Defense they should really be fun to watch. Good luck!

John Andrew Hodge will be the intensifier of the colonels defense he has great size he is about 6'2 220

 

Did he play LB last year? I would think he would be better suited for lineman. Don't really see a whole lot of speed or quickness there, but maybe I'm wrong.

Did he play LB last year? I would think he would be better suited for lineman. Don't really see a whole lot of speed or quickness there, but maybe I'm wrong.

 

He played alot of OL last year

Did he play LB last year? I would think he would be better suited for lineman. Don't really see a whole lot of speed or quickness there, but maybe I'm wrong.

 

He's Only about 200 pounds and has pretty good speed.

He's Only about 200 pounds and has pretty good speed.

 

What is pretty good speed? 4.7/4.8! What?

Brandon Roller of HHS...........:thumb:

 

I agree. He will be all over the field next season. He has the size and speed to be as good as Grover was a while back.

Isn't Michael Laber moving from DL to LB? He could be the force in the middle to allow Roller/Alford/Turner/Newman/et al to run amok!

Isn't Michael Laber moving from DL to LB? He could be the force in the middle to allow Roller/Alford/Turner/Newman/et al to run amok!
I think you will see Oliver Head play the position that Drew Simons played last year. Michael looked very good during spring ball. You also have Teddy Abner and Spencer Bankamper coming back from injuries last year. The Birds have plenty of depth at lb just not alot of varsity experience.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.