Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Linebackers this year in NKY?

Featured Replies

I would like to go ahead and state that I am an idiot and can not read.

I was wondering, but I figured if everyone else let it go, so would I.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go ahead and state that I am an idiot and can not read.

 

:D I saw it also but I sure wasn't going to say anything as I have often times done the same thing myself. Look at it this way RP, if that's the dumbest thing you've done so far this year, you are way ahead most of us. :banana:

:D I saw it also but I sure wasn't going to say anything as I have often times done the same thing myself. Look at it this way RP, if that's the dumbest thing you've done so far this year, you are way ahead most of us. :banana:

This year? I've done worse then that today.:lol:

Michael Richardson and the Pompilio kid from Dayton. Should be as good as anybody in NKY.

Jordan Whiting - LB - Trinity - OSU commit

 

I second this.

Brandon Roller of HHS...........:thumb:

 

He will be one of the best linebackers ever to come out of Highlands!!! This kid is tough, athletic and very knowledgeable about the game of football.

This year? I've done worse then that today.:lol:

 

I'm with you my friend.

He will be one of the best linebackers ever to come out of Highlands!!! This kid is tough, athletic and very knowledgeable about the game of football.

 

Agreed.:thumb:

A player to watch this year Cov Cath's Kyle Restle , was a starter last year

A player to watch this year Cov Cath's Kyle Restle , was a starter last year

 

What number? I don't remember that name.

A linebacker with the name "Restle" ? Gotta be good! (lol)

What number? I don't remember that name.

 

No. 33

I agree, Restle is an extremely underrated player who should be a leader of the Colonels defense this year.

Campbell County's Cody Owens has been one of the top linebackers in NKY for the past two years. He will have an outstanding senior year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.