Chad Johnson wants out. NOW!

The Scribe

^ Who's gonna be the RB?

Before Rudi got hurt last season, he was the Rudi of old with some good games; after the injury, he was never the same.

Watson filled in well; he is not great, but he is solid.

Dorsey proved he is a good change of pace.

They will draft one in the middle rounds.

Perry is a Wild Card that could give them a huge lift.

Irons is a long shot; he was just injured in August, which seems like a long time ago, but not for an ACL to an NFL RB.

It will be more of a RB by committe, which more and more teams are going to, even the good ones,the Giants, Cowboys(although Jones needs to be replaced), and Patriots for example.

With the OL much more healthy, every RB they have will be much better; we all know it really depends on the men up front; 2 viabl TEs(Utecht) will also help the running game and the play action pass.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad's getting desperate. He knows that if he doesn't get a trade by the draft, he's probably stuck...

June 1st is an interesting date; before then the cap hit is $8; after it the cap hit is $4.

I hope they let him rot on the sidelines.

If I'm the Bengals then I play hardball with him. I'M SO GLAD EVERYBODY IS FINALLY SEEING HIS TRUE COLORS! I took a lot of grief a couple of years ago for talking about him not being a team player and being an all about Chad guy. If selling your team out isn't enough then I don't know what else to say.

The Bengals are in a tough spot because you want to get something for him. If I could get somebody like Haynesworth then I do it but no way for just a 1st rounder. The thing people fail to realize is that you can't let the inmates run the prison (no pun intended even though the Bengals have let that happen). If Chad can cry and demand to be traded then what stops the next crybaby that doesn't get things his way?

I'd say congratulations on selling your team out Chad. You sit at home and WE will keep your paycheck. You will see real quick how big and bad he is! One thing Chad is is a competitior. He's not going to sit back and watch his teammates compete knowing he could help them all while he is sitting at home without that BIG paycheck! I'd hardball his rear and let him know that football is a TEAM sport! One crybaby IS NOT going to run the show if I'm the GM!

I so truly hope Chad comes back... He will be such a cancer to this team, that looks like a 500 team at best. He will rip this team apart even worse(if possible). Another reason is Chad can't catch a cold against Pittsburgh and seems to have a field day with Cleveland. So come on back Chad...:D

I agree...I could see it being similar to Corey Dillon's situation when he went to New England. Chad was never deemed a problem until this past year...put him on a team that is competitive and he'll be fine. I don't blame him for being frustrated with the Bengals ineptitude almost across the board. I don't agree with how he's handled it, but he has a right to be upset. They can't get anything right.

:thumb:

Carson wasn't even being malicious with his statement... He thought he was doing the right thing... If I'm the Bengals I sit him and laugh at him. And if he wants to come back tell him no, because they don't need that in their locker room. I am fairly confident that with Carson at QB a lot of people could look good at receiver...

I agree...I could see it being similar to Corey Dillon's situation when he went to New England. Chad was never deemed a problem until this past year...put him on a team that is competitive and he'll be fine. I don't blame him for being frustrated with the Bengals ineptitude almost across the board. I don't agree with how he's handled it, but he has a right to be upset. They can't get anything right.

You've got to be kidding me...

Carson wasn't even being malicious with his statement... He thought he was doing the right thing... If I'm the Bengals I sit him and laugh at him. And if he wants to come back tell him no, because they don't need that in their locker room. I am fairly confident that with Carson at QB a lot of people could look good at receiver...

Not what the Bengals have coming back.

I WOULD LLLOOOVVVEEE to see him go somewhere like Kansas City! He will find out real fast how good he had it! Hello Brody Croyle goodbye Carson Plamer! I'd take the #5 pick for him if they pay the money we would lose.

I'd love to see the Bengals work out something with the Lions to swap Chad + Rudi for R. Williams + 15th pick (J. Stewart).

Dallas will be in the mix + Tenn should be.

I WOULD LLLOOOVVVEEE to see him go somewhere like Kansas City! He will find out real fast how good he had it! Hello Brody Croyle goodbye Carson Plamer! I'd take the #5 pick for him if they pay the money we would lose.

I'd love to see the Bengals work out something with the Lions to swap Chad + Rudi for R. Williams + 15th pick (J. Stewart).

Dallas will be in the mix + Tenn should be.

You think KC would give up their 1st rounder, AND pay cash to Cincy for CJ? That would never happen.