April 8, 200818 yr If you could give the Tourny a grade what would it be? I would give it a B-. For one all 4 number 1 seeds made it to the Final Four. (Though the games weren't that great) I gave it a B- because of the Championship game.
April 8, 200818 yr C -. Championship game helped keep it from getting a D. That is about where I am sitting. This year holds the record for the most double digit wins in NCAA history... that is not compelling drama. Although, with all Four #1's making it to the Final Four and an enjoyable end to regulation of the Championship Game, I give it an overall C -.
April 8, 200818 yr I have not seen a March Madness I did not like (even when my team lost early)... I give it an "A".
April 8, 200818 yr B...lots of double digit losses but there was some good drama...some firsts...some new heroes (Stephen Curry, meet the World) so all in all I think it gets a B
April 8, 200818 yr D+ I would have scored it lower, but seeing North Carolina get completely embarassed on the big stage was worth something.
April 8, 200818 yr D+ I would have scored it lower, but seeing North Carolina get completely embarassed on the big stage was worth something. Watching UK get dumped in the first round was nice too...
April 8, 200818 yr Watching UK get dumped in the first round was nice too... Just seeing them make the tournament was nice for me...
April 8, 200818 yr Just seeing them make the tournament was nice for me... By the way I looked it up last night. UNC is 16 wins behind UK.
April 8, 200818 yr By the way I looked it up last night. UNC is 16 wins behind UK. They'll probably be close to even after next season...
April 8, 200818 yr There were a few blowout games, but I give it a A- due to the semi-final game not living up to what they could have been. I alway love watching this tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.