Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grade the NCAA Tourny

Featured Replies

I always like the NCAA Tournament. It is even better when the Wildcats are deep into the Tournament.

Watching UK get dumped in the first round was nice too...:D

 

Kind of like UNC being 28 down and getting beat 18. :D

They'll probably be close to even after next season...

 

I don't think UNC will catch them next season, but the year after that.

I don't think UNC will catch them next season, but the year after that.

 

It's not likely they'll catch them next season, but they'll probably get pretty close...I'd say they'll gain a minimum of 10 games. I figure they'll be within 3 after next season...

 

...3 games and national championships. :D

It's not likely they'll catch them next season, but they'll probably get pretty close...I'd say they'll gain a minimum of 10 games. I figure they'll be within 3 after next season...

 

...3 games and national championships. :D

 

I am hoping they make a dent into both...:D

I am hoping they make a dent into both...:D

 

Very possible...if Hansbrough stays they might make a dent in one and take the lead in the other.

 

UNC could easily match what they did this year...what was it 35, 36 wins...we've already got an over/under 20 wins thread started for UK. :scared:

I give it a B-. This year had some great last secon shots, and some good upsets.

Very possible...if Hansbrough stays they might make a dent in one and take the lead in the other.

 

UNC could easily match what they did this year...what was it 35, 36 wins...we've already got an over/under 20 wins thread started for UK. :scared:

 

UNC made up 18 wins this year.

 

If the 2 year rule comes into play(NBA), that could make next years draft weak, another reason for the UNC kids to stay. I am holding my breath on that one.

Besides Davidson and the game last night it was a below average tournament. I would say a low C.

 

Some solid buzzer beaters in the first round!

I don't think UNC will catch them next season, but the year after that.

 

I think you'll be in for a surprise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.