Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 75 Memphis 68

Featured Replies

You gotta feel for the Memphis kid who missed the free throws.

 

No I really don't.

 

Before the semifinal game when they were crowing that they hadn't lost a game because of free throws made me hope for just such a scenario.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That should settle the free throw question that Joe Pesci, errr John Calipari tried to play down. No, John they won't make them when it counts and yes you are funny like a clown--now go get your shinebox.

 

:laugh: I watch that movie last night...

Not the #1 team I wanted to see win, but #2....

 

 

 

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Not the #1 team I wanted to see win, but #2....

 

 

 

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

 

Pancake, are you Roy Williams?!;)

That's just a bad comment by Calipari--complaining because they got the call right? I hope he never wins another game.

I think his tongue was in his cheek.

Cal... WEAK... I am going to try to get the rule changed about reviewing a shot... Wasn't even close... Foot was not on the line, heel was not on the line, foot was completely inside the line. I am hoping Cal said that tongue and cheek, but would not be surprised that the slimy one would rather win via an incorrect call.

Cal... WEAK... I am going to try to get the rule changed about reviewing a shot... Wasn't even close... Foot was not on the line, heel was not on the line, foot was completely inside the line. I am hoping Cal said that tongue and cheek, but would not be surprised that the slimy one would rather win via an incorrect call.

 

I thought he laughed after he said that?

I thought he laughed after he said that?

 

He did, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not... Hoping he is not.

He did, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not... Hoping he is not.

 

Yeah, he left it open. I hope he was joking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.