Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 75 Memphis 68

Featured Replies

Is it just me or is Jim Nance doing the combover like Donald Trump?

  • Replies 132
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the Jayhawks.

Is it just me or is Jim Nance doing the combover like Donald Trump?

 

I wish he would look to Billy Packer and say, "you're fired!" Instead, he's practically undressed Billy with his eyes every time you see them.

This one was only fitting that it went in to o.t.. Two great teams, imo w/o a doubt we had the two best teams in the country on the floor tonight.

 

Great Win for Kansas and the way they won, coming from 9 down with 2min. to go to tie the game in regulation. Bill Self can flat out coach the game of basketball. I am glad that he got a championship. Kansas is a true college basketball team and deserved to win it.

 

Now comes the terrible time of year when we wake up to no more college basketball for another 7 months or so.

Kansas out rebounded Memphis 37-27. A lot of them were hustle rebounds.

 

Rebounds and free throws = Difference in this ballgame

How funny would it be if someone put a fake plaque on the trophy that Miles Brand is holding that read "Robert Montgomery Knight Trophy"

By the way, couldn't CBS have sprung for a trip to San Antonio for Greg, Clark and Seth?:lol:

 

You know, untill I read this I didn't miss them, and I still don't. :laugh:

A lot of them were hustle rebounds.

 

Especially in the first half. Memphis could have put some distance between themselves and Kansas if their effort had been better in the first half.

You know, untill I read this I didn't miss them, and I still don't. :laugh:

 

I'm not sure anyone misses them! But that'd odd. I distinctly remember Pat O'Brien always hosting the "studio" show somewhere in the arena back in the day. Heck, ESPN is there and they aren't even showing the games!

You gotta feel for the Memphis kid who missed the free throws.

You gotta feel for the Memphis kid who missed the free throws.

 

Which one?

not in the least, the ball was in their hands with the game to win...

I just cannot believe Memphis let them get a 3 off with the clock winding down. I was literally screaming foul as the guy got to the half court line, just STUNNED.

 

I turned it off after he made it and didn't watch overtime, didn't need to.

 

Congrats to Kansas for making the shots and coming back from the big deficit late, but my goodness, that was freaking sad to allow that to happen.

Kansas out rebounded Memphis 37-27. A lot of them were hustle rebounds.

 

Rebounds and free throws = Difference in this ballgame

 

:thumb: Along with defense and playing more as a "team" imo. When they spread the floor to get their wide open cuts to the basket, Memphis could not defend it. Kansas was just as quick as Memphis and were bigger. The best team and the best coached team won this game tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.