Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Billy Packer. Hasn't fat Kevin Love committed (without calls) about 15 moving picks by now????

I can't stand Billy Packer. Hasn't fat Kevin Love committed (without calls) about 15 moving picks by now????

 

I thought it was Billy pACCker, not Billy PAC10ker. :confused:

They just can't get over the hump:irked:

 

They better hurry up and start scoring...down by 9 with 4 minutes...

They better hurry up and start scoring...down by 9 with 4 minutes...

 

11 and under 3. Collison fouls out. They're doomed

Game over. It'll be Memphis vs UNC for the championship IMO.

At least now I can watch the final 2 games without worrying about my bracket. :lol:

Game over. It'll be Memphis vs UNC for the championship IMO.

 

I hope its Kansas instead of UNC...:D

I think Memphis silenced all their critics with tonight's performance. Memphis is playing scary good right now and it doesn't hurt that all 5 of your starters are future NBA players.

 

The posterized dunk by CDR over Love was the exclamation point and the end of the game for UCLA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.