April 6, 200818 yr Shocker!!! I was on the phone and thought it was Packer, but couldn't believe he said it!!!!!:scared: Packer thought "Hey, no need for denial."
April 6, 200818 yr Good run by UNC. Halftime should tell how good Roy Williams is!!! I think he is good and I am a UK fan, but both my sons like Carolina so I am pulling for them. Those of you who don't have kids will understand someday!!!
April 6, 200818 yr Kansas is playing like crap right now. They are giving the appearance of a team that has no idea how to play with a large lead. I'm not saying you just hold the ball for 35 seconds, but if you just take any shot that happens to come to you then you're really giving the opportunity for a comeback. 17 points was the deficit that UK faced against Duke in 98 and they wiped most of it away on four straight possessions.
April 6, 200818 yr Kansas made a basket at the buzzer to push the lead back out to 17...They were flat out tired at the end of the half...Hats off to those players though, coming out aggressive!
April 6, 200818 yr 17 point lead at half, still horrible for UNC. Not as bad as 28. Finished the half on a 15-4 run.
April 6, 200818 yr Worst Elite 8 and Final Four ever. You could turn it to the Lifetime channel and wait and see if Monday night is better!!!:D
April 6, 200818 yr Looks like ol' Roy is finding yet another way to blow it! Way to go. It's not over yet, but I don't think losing to a team that is 34-3 and arguably the best team in the country is blowing it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.