Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Updates

Featured Replies

Most boring tournament ever.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is starting to look like UK at Vandy.

I can't believe it took roughly 10 minutes for UNC's dream to die. It's going to take a comeback of Mardi Gras Miracle proportions to win this.

 

No field goals in over 8 minutes....

It's not over yet. But I'm lovin' it right now.

 

I'm pretty sure its over.

I can't believe that UNC only has 12 points with under 5 min. to go in the half.

I had to look it up, but it was 15-10 at one point. KU on a 25-2 run....

I will say this, Memphis is loving this. Kansas is playing their very best, and they can not play that way for 2 games straight. And if UNC comes back, they will have used up so much energy that they will do nothing in the Championship.

7-0 run by UNC, still only 40-19 Kansas.

Please, Please don't let them come back.

Can you believe that Packer said that about No. Carolina. :p

 

Was it Packer or Jim Nance?

Was it Packer or Jim Nance?

 

It was Packer. Nance said are you sure and he said yes.

^ What was said?

 

That this game is OVER.

It was Packer. Nance said are you sure and he said yes.

 

Shocker!!! I was on the phone and thought it was Packer, but couldn't believe he said it!!!!!:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.