April 6, 200818 yr I don't care who wins this next game. But for Pete's sake could we at least have a good game? This year is ridiculous.
April 6, 200818 yr I don't care who wins this next game. But for Pete's sake could we at least have a good game? This year is ridiculous. I agree. I think UNC-Kansas should be a better game, but maybe Memphis is just that good? Guess we'll find out Monday night when they play UNC or Kansas.
April 6, 200818 yr UCLA Cheerleaders > Kansas Cheerleaders... I was just about to say that.....:scared::scared:
April 6, 200818 yr UCLA Cheerleaders > Kansas Cheerleaders... UCLA has without a doubt the best looking cheerleaders in the country. :thumb:
April 6, 200818 yr Memphis was just a way better team. I really think they might win the whole thing. So there you go, there is their kiss of death.
April 6, 200818 yr That didn't feel good... That almost mad me pass out, I can't imagine how he felt looking down at that.
April 6, 200818 yr For what it is worth, the state of Kentucky is represented in this year's Final Four. Tom Eades of Greenville (Muhlenburg Co.) is officiating the UNC/Kansas game. Congrats to him on this accomplishment!
April 6, 200818 yr Anybody else want to break out into some Melle Mel whenever Sasha Kahn comes into the game? LINK
April 6, 200818 yr For what it is worth, the state of Kentucky is represented in this year's Final Four. Tom Eades of Greenville (Muhlenburg Co.) is officiating the UNC/Kansas game. Congrats to him on this accomplishment! Same guy who was known for the no-call in the SEC tourney game with UK and Georgia
April 6, 200818 yr Same guy who was known for the no-call in the SEC tourney game with UK and Georgia He was doing that game, but he was at the opposite end of the floor when the "no call" happened.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.