April 6, 200818 yr Hansbrough gets killed on every shot and nothing called! That's bull too...There was not a foul on that play it was good straight up defense. Just because he falls or a shot comes up short doesn't mean the poor ole UNC player got fouled.
April 6, 200818 yr Packer is getting frustrated! He may be sick Monday night and a stand in may be required.
April 6, 200818 yr Packer is getting frustrated! He may be sick Monday night and a stand in may be required. I'm free!
April 6, 200818 yr That's bull too...There was not a foul on that play it was good straight up defense. Just because he falls or a shot comes up short doesn't mean the poor ole UNC player got fouled. He does get fouled a lot though.
April 6, 200818 yr He does get fouled a lot though. He's good, but it looked to me like tonight he stumbled around a lot!!!!
April 6, 200818 yr Please.... If the NCAA could match it up to where every game came down to the last second then they would but they can't. What better matchup then having all 4, #1 seeds. They were supposed to be close games for the simple fact that they are the #1 seeds. No one can help it that Kansas is playing better and Memphis handled UCLA...If it's so bad then don't watch it. Relax guy... I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying it's a shame the tourney got off to such a good start and then ends up with one decent game over the last two weekends. That's the way it goes sometimes. With what would have appeared to be some pretty good matchups today I just didn't exactly plan on spending tonight looking for a baseball game because the hoops was worthless.
April 6, 200818 yr Author He's good, but it looked to me like tonight he stumbled around a lot!!!! NBA effort. D League talent...
April 6, 200818 yr Relax guy... I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying it's a shame the tourney got off to such a good start and then ends up with one decent game over the last two weekends. That's the way it goes sometimes. With what would have appeared to be some pretty good matchups today I just didn't exactly plan on spending tonight looking for a baseball game because the hoops was worthless. Yeah, I mean I understand what you're saying but to call it the worst final four would be like having 4 #16 seeds or something. I enjoyed this final four, and the Kansas vs. UNC game turned out to be quite exciting. I get what you're saying though!:thumb:
April 6, 200818 yr Good Night for a UK fan though, UCLA can't stretch the lead in titles, and UNC can't get closer!!!:thumb::banana:
April 6, 200818 yr Good Night for a UK fan though, UCLA can't stretch the lead in titles, and UNC can't get closer!!!:thumb::banana: :thumb::thumb: Plus, anytime "Run it up Roy" gets his butt kicked it is a good night, except for maybe when he plays Duke and then i hope they both lose :lol:.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.