Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Updates

Featured Replies

Worst Elite 8 and Final Four ever.

 

Please....:rolleyes:

 

 

If the NCAA could match it up to where every game came down to the last second then they would but they can't. What better matchup then having all 4, #1 seeds. They were supposed to be close games for the simple fact that they are the #1 seeds. No one can help it that Kansas is playing better and Memphis handled UCLA...If it's so bad then don't watch it.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try by the refs to let Hansborough by with that very obvious travel but Kansas is playing tough and won't let this game slip away!

What was the spread on this game? Been at Keeneland all day, and that didn't go well!!!:mad:

Kansas led the game 40-12 in the first half, and now only 54-46. They started to go so frenetic with that lead that they've essentially dared UNC to come back. I don't know that I don't believe right now that UNC is going to win this game.

I said at halftime that UNC would come storming back and make this a game within the last 2 minutes... Kansas was just playin so sloppy the last few minutes and the Tar Heels had to of had a run in them.

Rock. Choke. Jayhawk.

^ I think Kansas might play better if it's a close game...

Getting much more exciting now!!!! I think Carolina by 6 at this point.

That Oklahoma State job may be looking better to Bill Self with each passing minute

They seem to be running out of gas...

Getting much more exciting now!!!! I think Carolina by 6 at this point.

 

I think Kansas by 6 at this point!!!

 

I am thinking of Political office.:D:D

KU finally looking like the first half team, UNC looking gassed.

I think I'll take Kansas by whatever the final score is! Seems like the thing to do now! :lol:

Hansbrough gets killed on every shot and nothing called!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.