Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crean contract already signed...

Featured Replies

I took this as a complement to Crean am I wrong? 98 didn't seem to think it was. :confused:

 

98 agrees with me. He just likes to lash out aimlessly sometimes... :lol:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
98 agrees with me. He just likes to lash out aimlessly sometimes... :lol:

 

So it was a complement?:D

  • Author
I took this as a complement to Crean am I wrong? 98 didn't seem to think it was. :confused:
I meant to quote a different post, sorry!
8 years , 18 Million.

 

Interesting.

 

Wonder what's taking so long in Lexington?

 

Congrats... I think this is a good choice.

I really don't understand why BCG's contract issue is such a big deal.

98 likes to think its a big deal. He is out of stuff to say right now since IU crashed and burned...

...and through it all, their season was supremely more successful than UK's....interesting.

...and through it all, their season was supremely more successful than UK's....interesting.

 

Don't know if I would go that far.

I would. They lost a coach, had some injuries, played in a tougher conference, won a lot of games.

I would. They lost a coach, had some injuries, played in a tougher conference, won a lot of games.

 

And UK played for a new coach, had way more injuries, and ended the season the same way IU did.

 

I wouldn't over-inflate IU's accolades this season. They surely didn't have a "supremely" better season.

I would. They lost a coach, had some injuries, played in a tougher conference, won a lot of games.

Then Big Ten was awful this year...worse than the SEC.

^ They didn't lose to Gardner Webb or San Diego at HOME, they didn't lose by 41 to anyone.

Then Big Ten was awful this year...worse than the SEC.

 

I disagree. They had people advance further than the entire SEC. Their conference tournament wasn't won by a team with a 4-14 league record. The SEC is generally solid. NOT close this season.

C'mon, RP. I don't know why you're fighting for IU so badly tonight, but in terms of this season, UK and IU were on pretty equal footing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.